The posts and information published on this website are for general guidance and information only, and are not intended as a substitute for professional business advice, support or mentoring.
DKNS associates Limited, the owner and operator of this website, can accept no liability for the outcome of any actions taken based on advice or opinions expressed on this website.
Wherever links to external content are published on this site, or this site is linked to from an external source, DKNS Associates Limited accepts no liability for the content or actions of those external sites.
Every care is taken to ensure that content is appropriate and valid at the time of publication, but no responsibility can be accepted for changes made to that content, or the unavailability of the material, at a later date.
All the content and material published on this website is, unless otherwise stated, original and the copyright of DKNS Associates Limited, the owner and operator of this website, and of David Hardstaff, the author of the content.
In accordance with copyright legislation, visitors are able to make copies of the information for their personal use.
It is also permissible to provide copies of any posts or information taken from this website to third parties, on the basis that:
- Any such information is provided free of charge
- The content remains entire and intact
- Any communication of the content is not misleading or inaccurate
- The author of the content is credited, and a link provided back to this website (www.dkns.associates)
- The recipient’s attention is drawn to this copyright notice
- There is a specific understanding that no material on this website will be used for copmmercial purposes
No other use of material on this site is permitted without express written consent from DKNS Associates Limited.